(contributed by Audrey M.)
Sunday January 9th, 2011 we are continuing our query into prime-time radiance. This week we are so excited to have the Radiant Amy Tara Koch, fashion journalist and author of “Bump It Up”, a book about transforming your pregnancy into the Ultimate Style Statement!
Pregnant gals have the benefit of estrogen to help be radiant, but if you’re dressed in your husbands oversized clothes, you’re not making the most of your good fortune.
Amy Tara Koch is a styling guru. Every time I’ve seen her she’s running from book launches, to fashion shows, to TV appearances…always looking like a million.
The great thing about Amy Tara’s advice is….drum roll here! You Don’t Have To Be Preggo to use it! She tells you how to make the most of what nature gave you and what is already living in your closet.
Bump It Up is chock full of great, easy tips, coaching advice, and HUMOR…the girl is funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.
The New York City Peninsula is fashionable sensed enough to team up with Amy Tara and be offering a few Spa service packages that enhance that pregnant glow. Again, the big secret is…You Don’t Have To Be Preggo to take advantage of these rejuvenating services, carefully combined for the maximum benefits.
One lucky winner will receive a copy of Amy Tara’s book, “Bump It Up”. Another lucky winner will win one dress that has several possibilities. The Versatile Dress by Pouch. This dress can take you from pregnancy and back, it is that versatile. The Versatile Dress by Pouch is Pregnantista Approved by Amy Tara Koch. The Versatile Dress by Pouch retails at $150.00.
Join @AmyTaraKoch, @POUCHmom @primetimeparent, and @givememilk for this informational and fun hour.
In order to win the prizes during the #PrimeTimeRADIANCE twitter party, you must leave a comment below. Please remember to Include: twitter name, and blog url if you have one.
INCREASE your chances of winning and leave additional comments below with your twitter name. It is as easy as 1-2-3-4-5!!
- Send this tweet PLS RT Join @primetimeparent @givememilk for the #primetimeRADIANCE Twitter party, Sunday, Jan. 9, 9:30-10:30pm ET RSVP http://bit.ly/4wxe8y
- Check out http://www.bumpitupstyle.com/ and leave a comment at primetimepaernting.com about the book “Bump It Up”.
- Check out The Versatile Dress by Pouch at http://theversatiledress.com and http://www.pouchmom.com/ let us know how you would like to wear the dress and leave a comment at primetimepaernting.com
- “Like” The Versatile Dress by POUCH facebook fan page and leave a comment at primetimepaernting.com
- On Twitter, “follow” @primetimeparent, @givememilk, @amytarakoch and @pouchmom and leave a comment at primetimepaernting.com
We look forward to tweeting with you on Sunday night!!