Why would Gandhi fast when there’s enough fast food to feed the whole world?…
Fast food verses food fast, Ghandi was saving his nation. But what’s the excuse for Hollywood notables fasting, detoxing and colon cleansing?
How does loss of a dress size and tummy flattening sound to you?
So there’s fasting and detoxing for spiritual, political and papperazzi purposes.
There’s one more angle and that’s health.
This Sunday, February 20 at 9:30pm ET we have an expert in the arena of detox.
Donna Perrone will make talking detox delightful. She looks to inspire and create optimum health and well being. She has a wellness center, www.GravityEastVillage.com and an organization, Accent on Wellness, providing health events for the NYC community, www.DonnaPerrone.com , and a radio talk show.
You can read Donna’s full bio on www.GravityEastVillage.com
The follow is Donna’s mission…
“My mission is to provide a forum for people to discover and achieve optimal health and well-being. Working as a therapist, a workshop leader and a radio host allows me to support and provide information to the health conscious community”.
In order to win the prizes from @Gardenofliferaw or @katzglutenfree during the #PrimeTimeRADIANCE twitter party, you must leave a comment below. Please remember to Include: twitter name, and blog url if you have one.
INCREASE your chances of winning and leave additional comments below with your twitter name.
- Send this tweet PLS RT Join @primetimeparent @givememilk for the #primetimeRADIANCE Twitter party, Sunday, Feb. 20, 9:30-10:30pm ET RSVP http://bit.ly/4wxe8y
- Check out http://www.gardenoflife.com and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com about a product you would really love to have.
- Check out http://www.katzglutenfree.com and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com about a gluten-free item you would love to try.
- “Like” the Katz Gluten Free fan page on facebook and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com.
- “Like” Garden of Life fan page on facebook and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com
- On Twitter, “follow” @primetimeparent, @givememilk, @katzglutenfree, @donna_perrone and @gardenofliferaw and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com.