Oops our mistake! Getting Religiously Organized with PrimeTimeRadiance.
We know, we’re preaching to the choir.
We ALL intend to get our lives organized. It’s a very high spiritual practice.
Buuuuuuut, Who’s willing to shout it during services, “Getting Organized is not SEXY! We want sexy.”
You can be reborn! as an Organizista™.
Prime Time Radiance is armed with our dream team to re-create the repressed and stale image of Getting Organized to the glam-maniac it deserves to be.
We’re not preaching but if you donate 10% of your time to organizing you can expect a MIRACLE… you may finally get rid of clothes that will NEVER fit, become awakened to the size of your living space… and you might even find your cat.
Join Prime Time Radiance for our Getting Religiously Organized twitter party Sunday March 20, 9:30pm ET, as we aim to discover the sex appeal of getting and staying organized.
Our giveaway provider on this journey is from Rubbermaid, who will send 4 winners each a Large Drawer. Designed for wire and wood shelving, the Rubbermaid Large Drawer mounts under shelves and slides out and down so you can easily access stored items like spices, packets or even linens. It can hold four standard sized packages of wraps such as aluminum or plastic wraps. This is the perfect product to maximize space in your pantry as it creates storage in the unused space under your shelves.
This contest is open to US Residents.
In order to win some of the prizes during the #PrimeTimeRADIANCE twitter party, you must leave a comment below. Please remember to Include: twitter name, and blog url if you have one.
INCREASE your chances of winning and leave additional comments below with your twitter name.
- Send this tweet PLS RT Join @primetimeparent @givememilk 4 #primetimeRADIANCE Twtr party SunMar 20 9:30pET RSVP http://bit.ly/gn8ifG
- Check out http://cut-the-clutter.com/index.html and leave a comment with a service you would like to try.
- “Like” the CutTheClutter fan page on facebook and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com.
- Check out www.rubbermaid.com and leave a comment with a product that would help you feel more organized and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com.
- “Like” the Rubbermaid fan page on facebook and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com.
- Check out the new PrimeTimeRADIANCE blog and let us know what you think. Leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com.
- On Twitter, “follow” @primetimeparent, @givememilk, and @CutTheClutter, @Rubbermaid or @RubbermaidErin and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com.