Right now, who cares? Passover is just days away and the push is on. We will need some thing to comfort us through the retelling of our ancestors’ pain.
It use to be grease and fat did the trick. For the baby boomers it was the cardboard brownie. But we are X & Y-geners, raised on gourmet. From Starbucks’ couches, Ben & Jerry’s creamy texture and Ferrero Rocher at your local boddega, this standard is our norm.
What’s next for the holiday-that-minuses-the-comfort?! Matzel Toff!
Chocolate, toffee and matzah is what makes this gourmet matzah twist. Owners, Phillip and his business partner Abby, are fattening us up the way Phillip’s Bubbie Edith did. So you should feel immediate love with the first bite. Joan Hamburg and Rachel Ray have both devoured this chocolate-toffee love.
We are also from a generation that moves with the speed of light. So our
expectations are focused on what’s coming over the horizon. At this point in time it’s social responsibility.
Matzel Toff! is sponsoring Project Passover. What’s your cause? For every box of Matzel Toff! purchased at http://www.MatzelToff.comin the name of your cause, 25% is donated. Mazel Tov to Matzel Toff! on a wonderful initiative.
Please join our twitter party this Monday night to learn more about Matzel Toff and win some of your own. We are also giving away 3 boxes of Streit’s Matzos and 2/ $25 gift cards from Fresh Direct. In order to win the 2/ $25 gift cards from Fresh Direct,You must live in either Connecticut, New York, or New Jersey.
INCREASE your chances of winning and leave additional comments below with your
Send this TWEET:
PLS RT Jn @primetimeparent @givememilk for #primetimeRADIANCE Twitter party, Mon. April 11, 930pmET RSVP http://tinyurl.com/9xpw2c
1. Check out http://matzeltoff.com/press.phpand leave a comment about what flavor you would like to try.
2. “Like” Matzel Toff on facebook and leave a comment at
3. Check out http://www.freshdirect.com and leave a message at primetimeparenting.com about a Passover food item you would like to try.
4. “Like” FreshDirect on facebook and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com
5. Check out the new layout of the PrimeTimeRADIANCE.com website and let us know what you think.
6. “Like” PrimeTime Radiance on facebook and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com
7. Check out our new Prime Time Radiance channel on youtube and let us know what video most interests you.
8. On Twitter, “follow” @primetimeparent, @givememilk, @matzeltoff, and @freshdirect and leave a comment at primetimeparenting.com