(contributed by Audrey M.)
Did you beer?! Jack will be there for his moment of flame. You mustard about Jack’s Gourmet, authentic handcrafted deli meats and sausages. What s’more can you ask for?!
Sliced 1st Cut Corned Beef Brisket
• Sliced 1st Cut Pastrami
• Sweet Italian Sausage
• Hot Italian Sausage
• Spicy Mexican Style Chorizo Sausage
• Cured Bratwurst Sausage
• Boerewors Sausage
You can really pickle your fancy, there’s a meat for everyone’s delicate palate.
Wondering wine PrimeTimeRadiance, who’s all about being Pepsi & radiant, is toasting smart fellows of @JacksGourmet? Well, beer friend, PrimeTimeRadiance fries giving salad shout outs to all worthy brands and causes.
Jack’s Gourmet uses only quality meats and spices. Never artificial ingredients, fillers, by-products or MSG!!!
SOda, ketchup with us at our BBQ Sunday bite, May 15 @ 930pm ET.
We’ll be grilled to host u.
BBQ Party Lingo defined:
Hot Dog= exclamation meaning WOW, Great News.
Buns= your Tushie
Flame= moment of Fame
Mustard= Must Have
Toasting Smart Fellows= Toasting Marsh Mellows
Beer= Dear friend
Fries= Tries giving
Salad= A Loud shout out
SOda= So do
Ketchup= Catch Up
What would be a virtual bbq without some prizes to really sink your teeth into (in real life.) We are giving away (2) Jacks Gourmet prize packs which includes 1 package of each of their 5 flavors, to 2 participants (retails for $40). We are also giving away (2) prizes to keep expand your palett into healthy and natural horizons. We are giving away (2) copies of Levana Kirschenbaum’s new book, The Whole Foods Kosher Kitchen,Glorius Meals Pure and Simple. This book is not even released yet! This book is chock-full of simple and natural dishes and desserts that use whole unprocessed foods. It includes three comprehensive indexes: Like three valuable cookbooks rolled into one!
Now that you are hungry (just writing this I am salivating), follow these steps to qualify to win these prizes. Tweet:
Jn @primetimeradian for our #primetimeradiance #bbq twitter party w/@JacksGourmet on Sun May15, 930pmEST rsvp http://bit.ly/eE87H3
1. rsvp here and leave a comment “virtual BBQ”
For more chances to win:
2. Check out Jack’s Gourmet website http://jacksgourmetkosher.com/cart.html and leave a comment with a product you would love to try
3. Like Jack’s Gourmet on facebook
4. Check out primetimeradiance’s interview with Alan from Jack’s Gourmet on youtubehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIFicW3T5CU&
5. Check out Levan Kirschenbaum’s website, http://www.levanacooks.com and let us know what recipe you would love to try
6. Like Levana Kirschenbaum on facebook
7. Like Kosher Inspired on facebook
8. Follow @JacksGourmet, @LevanaCooks, @KosherInspired, @GiveMeMilk, @PrimeTimeParent, and @PrimeTimeRadian on twitter
We look forward to tweeting with you on Sunday evening.