Whether you are a parent, caregiver, babysitter, or teacher, loving kids is easy. They are cute, clever, clumsy, and cuddly. They make adorable pictures with crayons and take pride in their train collections. Have you ever thought about how kids feel about themselves? They know we love them, but do they know what love is? They show us their creations and ask us what we think. Do we ever bother to ask them what they think about their creations?
How our kids learn to love themselves and how we the caregivers, parents, aunties, uncles and grandparents can help nurture that love is vital. How can we do this in our forever changing, instant messaging, and virtual playspace focused world? Join us for an online discussion with Dr. Andie, Andrea Goodman Weiner, Ed.D. Her newest book More Than Saying I LOVE YOU: 4 Powerful Steps That Help Children Love Themselves. Dr. Andie will be giving away 2 signed copies of her new book, “More Than I Saying I Love You”, and (2) $25 gift cards to Starbucks.
That is not all. With camp season is in full swing and “soon” back to school shopping. You can’t label your kids, but you can keep your kids’ possessions labeled. From books to an extra change of clothes, our friends at http://www.label-land.com/ are giving away label-land prizes to (2) winners this Sunday night.
Follow These Steps to Qualify to Win These Great Prizes
1. Tweet: Jn PrimeTimeRadiance 4 The #ptRad TwtrPrty w @DrAndieSays SunJuly10 930pET RSVP http://bit.ly/4wxe8y
RSVP here with comment “Love Hug”
Increase Your Chances to Win:
2. Visit www.drandie.com and leave a comment about how you would like to improve your parenting3.
3. LIKE Dr. Andie http://www.twitter.com/DrAndieSays on Facebook
4. Check out http://www.label-land.com and let us know what labels you would love to have.
5. Follow @DrAndieSays @PrimetimeParent @GiveMeMilk @PrimeTimeRadian on Twitter.
We Look Forward to Learning and Tweeting With You on Sunday Evening!