I feel like my kids have been waiting for Memorial Day Weekend forever. Since the kids were babies, we have always spent it on the beach in New England. Now that the girls are older, they have already shown how excited they are by modeling their newest additions to their beach attire; sandals and shoes. Even on a very rainy day, my daughter couldn’t resist them!
This colorful sandal is The Stuart Weitzman Rose Water sandal. Yes, Stuart Weitzman! Perfect for the beach or just a stroll on the boardwalk, this shoe has just the right amount of ‘beach bling’ that my daughter wanted in a sandal. I am happy with the quality of the shoe, which includes:
• Textile upper in a thong sandal style with a rolled toe post
• Inner elastic goring panel for a secure fit
• 2 flower ornaments with rhinestone accents at vamp
• Smooth lining, cushioning footbed
• Traction outsole
This sandal is available at Nordstrom.com, SRP $53.95, sizes 8-5.
For a more covered shoe that can go with an everyday dress or more of a fancy beach luncheon by the sea, the Michael Michael Kors Claret ballet flat is just perfect.
My daughter is thrilled with how easy this ballet flat is to ‘slip on’. When I asked her if they felt comfortable, she said that it felt like she was “walking on a cushion”. This is welcome news, especially since her last pair of fancy shoes required my assistance in fixing the strap every time we she wanted to put the shoes on, and off. Some other qualities that I love about the Michael Michael Kors Claret ballet flat are:
• Slip on design for quick easy on and off
• Lining with cushioned footbed for maximum comfort
• Durable, flexible rubber outsole
• Fabric cap toe with sequin overlay and bow accent
• Elasticized topline provides a secure fit
The Micheal Kors Claret ballet is also available at Nordstorm.com, SRP $63.95.
No matter what you wear to the beach this weekend, travel safe, where sunscreen, and take a lot of pictures.
Disclaimer: I was received a pair of each shoe in to order to write this review. The opinions expressed in this post are my own.